FLL Area - Hurricane relief benefit at Riverfront

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello anyone who is in the Ft. Lauderdale area... I know this isn't dive related, but it is Florida related.

I have a store in Riverfront in Ft. Laud... Everyone there is raising money to be donated to the Salvation Army Hurricane Relief Fund.

This is the information that they have sent to me... My store "A Shore Thing" has donated 2 vases (1 for each "gift basket")... The following is the memo sent to all merchants @ Riverfront...

The basket giveaway begins on October 4th and will conclude on October 14th. Monday thru Friday management will be selling tickets on property from noon – 2pm and the giveaway will conclude on October 14th with the Beatles Cover Band, No Matter What. All proceeds will be donated to the Salvation Army Hurricane Relief Fund. The tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. Participants will purchase a ticket, fill out the ticket with appropriate information and select the basket they want to win by placing the ticket with their information on it in the respective basket. This is a drawing so Riverfront must keep the tickets in order to contact the winners. We want to raise as much money as possible for the hurricane victims in the Gulf so please spread the word. All employees are encouraged to participate – stop by the table during lunch or swing by the management office and purchase a ticket.

You have a chance to win just some of the spectacular prizes:
- 15 month FREE Valet parking pass worth over $350
- Argenti Designer Jewelry bracelet
- Sunrise Cinemas Movie Passes
- Home Decor from A Shore Thing
- Dinner Gift Certificates
- $50 Palm Produce Gift Certificate
- Boat Show tickets
- MUCH MORE

I hope nobody minds me posting this on the board... It seems like a worthy event, and it is all for charity... So if you're in the area... stop by. If anyone wants more info... PM me.
Thanks!

Just in case you don't know where Riverfront it... It's

300 SW 1st Ave.

Which is where sw1 meets Las Olas Blvd.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom