Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm... if will pass everything needed, i might get my certification in two weeks time. Depending on the result of my check out dive (will I find it addicting or just a so-so water activity), i'm considering to slowly and slowly invest for gears. I'm a backpacker/budget sort of a diver (maybe), so I'd like to know the names and locations of dive gear shops around Metro Manila where there are really good, cheap buys. Any one on board in the know? :05:

Divers' point = my suking tindahan
Scuba World, San juan = my neighbour and suking tindahan as well

here is the bomb shell, FYI , i'll get flak for this.

an accredited SCUBA instructor gets commission from purchases made by their student at the LDS patronized by the instructor. so if you want to support LDS and your instructor, get it at the LDS supported by your instructor.

moonlighting:
Hmmm... if will pass everything needed, i might get my certification in two weeks time. Depending on the result of my check out dive (will I find it addicting or just a so-so water activity), i'm considering to slowly and slowly invest for gears. I'm a backpacker/budget sort of a diver (maybe), so I'd like to know the names and locations of dive gear shops around Metro Manila where there are really good, cheap buys. Any one on board in the know? :05:

paolov:
here is the bomb shell, FYI , i'll get flak for this.

an accredited SCUBA instructor gets commission from purchases .

great. now we will have every guy walking into a dive shop asking for a discount because they were not referred by an instructor and the dive shop should just give them the discount.

partridge:
great. now we will have every guy walking into a dive shop asking for a discount because they were not referred by an instructor and the dive shop should just give them the discount.

then there is the point of view that and a FACT that , what we charge here in the Phils is cheap. supporting the LDS of choice is an act of gratitude for them being able to enjoy the wonders of SCUBA Diving. :D

So guys, Go and thank your SCUBA Instructors for giving you the gift of Life. Pasalamat kayo tinuruan kayo ng tama, at buhay pa kayo, mga walang utang na LOOB!!! hindi nyo ba alam, pag kayo tumatawad eh buhay ninyo ang tinatawaran ninyo, ganon na lang ba ang tingin ninyo sa buhay ninyo? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

anyone care to translate the italicised blue statement above? :eek:uttahere

paolov:
then there is the point of view that and a FACT that , what we charge here in the Phils is cheap. supporting the LDS of choice is an act of gratitude for them being able to enjoy the wonders of SCUBA Diving. :D

So guys, Go and thank your SCUBA Instructors for giving you the gift of Life. Pasalamat kayo tinuruan kayo ng tama, at buhay pa kayo, mga walang utang na LOOB!!! hindi nyo ba alam, pag kayo tumatawad eh buhay ninyo ang tinatawaran ninyo, ganon na lang ba ang tingin ninyo sa buhay ninyo? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

anyone care to translate the italicised blue statement above? :eek:uttahere
translation? easy bro....mga instructor wag masyado maningil ng malaki!!!! Kung wala kami, wala kayo!!!! Ganun ba gusto mo translation?

Back
Top Bottom