Sally got a facelift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Those who dive Vortex and Morrison springs and frequent the famous eating establishment, Sally's Restaurant, will be impressed to see the new blush Sally is sporting - Pictures attached.

LOL! Awesome Seayoda, thanks for the update. I would have never reconized the place. Lets hope they didn't change the food atleast.

Matt

The food was still good today.

Be on the look-out for a new awning color coming soon per my waiter. It sounds like it will be an interesting color scheme from how he described it.

Sally says that the color is CORAL not Pepto Bismol Pink.

She relates that many folks come in and tell her that they never knew a restaurant was there. According to Sally, "By golly they can see it now!"

By the way - Sally says hey to all the divers out there who have or will discover that there is no better cuisine to be found anywhere.

When I bragged on her Tomato Gravy she smiled and said. "You must have been raised by a southern mama."

Anyway - here is a picture of me and Sally.

LOL

When I was there two weeks ago, I was thinking to myself... I don't remember this place being pink?

The building sure can be seen now! I can't wait to see the awning.

Does this mean we'll have to wait in line for a seat now that she can be found?

SuPrBuGmAn:
LOL

When I was there two weeks ago, I was thinking to myself... I don't remember this place being pink?

Mat you are entirely correct, 2 weeks ago Sally's was not pink. Maybe if we had comsumed more after dive refreshments, Sally's would have been pink and the Honda Hula Girl would have danced more!
Howard

ps. Think I should post a picture of the Honda Hula Girl?

philmottrek99and02:
ps. Think I should post a picture of the Honda Hula Girl?

Why not? :D

That's GREAT!!!!
I love supporting Sally's!
She and her personnel have ALWAYS made us feel special when we dined there.
Just goes to show, good customer service reaps its own rewards.
I think she realizes how important the dive community to that small area and is intuitave enough to capitalize upon it.
More power to her! And the more I'll dine there.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom