Saturday October 8, 2005 LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hoping to get in two dives at LBTS on Saturday morning. Meet for first dive at 8am at Marvel's, dive dive dive, breakfast/brunch at mulligans, dive dive dive :D . Will be bringing my buddy from the frozen tundra in Canada to show him a good time!

It's still churnin' on the shore but the surf has calmed some and we have SW winds the next couple of days... SO, I'm looking forward to finally getting wet again this weekend. Monday might be pretty good!

That is IF the usual rainwater release from the Everglades into the Intracoastal (and then OUT to the Atlantic) isn't too swampy... ya just can't tell!

It could even be a rare north-drift kayak day!

I'll try to post this afternoon after I swim out to the mooring bouys to see what's what.
badmojo:
Hoping to get in two dives at LBTS on Saturday morning. Meet for first dive at 8am at Marvel's, dive dive dive, breakfast/brunch at mulligans, dive dive dive :D . Will be bringing my buddy from the frozen tundra in Canada to show him a good time!

Sounds good. Just got to find a bubble watcher...

Rats! Working next three weekends.. although I can walk to the beach these days.. now to learn to live with that 5' of viso! The deary old divers in the frozen north do it.. how hard can it be?

I didn't bother swimming out this afternoon because of all the whitecaps... finding good visibility would be impossible. It's about 5:15 PM now and there are only a few, even though the surf is rollin' in.

Saturday may be too soon but Sunday and Monday could be nice!

Ah, but methinks we are desperate! See you in the morning!

I'd love to meet you guys at LBTS. Never been there. Mind if I come along?

Jack

I expect to arrive in the area on Wednesday. Looking forward to diving with you all. Anybody like/able to dive during the week? Perhaps late afternoon/evening?

We are desparate. If Sunday morning is a go-
Hibiscus?
What time?

Thanks,
Steve

chuck41:
I expect to arrive in the area on Wednesday. Looking forward to diving with you all. Anybody like/able to dive during the week? Perhaps late afternoon/evening?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom