Palm Beach Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wkndbum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Palm Beach Dive Show the first weekend in Dec. Anyone attend this one before? Worth buying a plane ticket for? I've been to the "Our World Underwater" show in Chicago the past couple years & enjoyed it, is this one any better?

Thinking about booking the trip & getting a couple dives in.

Terry (Nebraska)

Tom Winters:
It's the inaugural show. Why would anyone want to leave Omaha in December to go to Florida?

HA! That's a no brainer huh. Tks

Any recomendations on a place to stay, reasonable priced, fairly close to dive op/ convention center? Wanted to avoid renting a car but probably will have to.

Terry

Unless your hotel has a shuttle (doubtful) you'll have to rent a car.

Everyone in Florida drives everywhere, even if it's two houses over from where you are at the time...AND you HAVE to talk on your cell phone while you're driving... It's a state law.

howarde:
AND you HAVE to talk on your cell phone while you're driving....
I'm pretty patient now, and much, much mellower than I was in my heavily-armed combat days, but if I ever go off the deep end, this is going to be the trigger.

If you're going to dive, you're going to need a car. You can stay within walking distance of the PB Convention Center or close to diving in not-so-lovely Riviera Beach, but not both.

Im going. PLanning on doing some diving also if anyone wants to come.

Wkndbum:
Palm Beach Dive Show the first weekend in Dec. Anyone attend this one before? Worth buying a plane ticket for? I've been to the "Our World Underwater" show in Chicago the past couple years & enjoyed it, is this one any better?

Thinking about booking the trip & getting a couple dives in.

Terry (Nebraska)

So where do I find out more?

Tanx!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom