Need Reefmaster Replacement Camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gail jaye

New
Reaction score
I flooded my Reefmaster digital on my last trip. I bought it about 3-4 years ago

I'm looking for a replacement but they don't make that model anymore.
I believe its an SL 200.

Anyone know where I can get one?

I have all the equipment that goes with it, so I'd really like to find a camera.

Thanks Gail :14:

I'd suggest that the new models are so much better, this would be a good time to consider upgrading rather than putting money into an out of date, out of warranty system. Check our photo forums.

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

edit: Well your post got moved to Photo, for better coverage. Drop back in on Intros and do one if you'd like...

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Can't give you a model #, but if you goto WalMart, pay special attention of the Vivitar cameras. There is/was(?) a model that fits the housing - its what ReefMaster rebadges as their camera anyway.

Thanks for the tip!

The reson I'm not upgrading now is because i HAVE A LOT OF MONEY INVESTED IN CASES STROBES, ATTACHMENTS AND A sONY uw. (sORRY ABOUT THAT CAPS KEY).

Also, I just took an ealy retirement and am financially unstable at the moment.

I'm new at uw photography.
When I get so I'm either better at it or give it up altogether, I will think about upgrading. Thanks
GJ

gail jaye:
Thanks for the tip!

The reson I'm not upgrading now is because i HAVE A LOT OF MONEY INVESTED IN CASES STROBES, ATTACHMENTS AND A sONY uw. (sORRY ABOUT THAT CAPS KEY).

Also, I just took an ealy retirement and am financially unstable at the moment.

I'm new at uw photography.
When I get so I'm either better at it or give it up altogether, I will think about upgrading. Thanks
GJ
Good point. But I think the accessories for the older model might fit the newer one of the same brand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom