Theme for Oct 10-16: Your personal favorite.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
From the pictures you have taken share with us your personal favorite and the reason why it is your favorite.

Mahi2_HM103.jpg

This is one of my first UW photos. The picture shows the MS Mahi, which lies off Oahus West shore. The Mahi is Oahus first artifical wreck/reef and the first wreck I ever dove. I love the light and the shadows.

Nudibranco-2232.jpg

Because it was the first time I see such a nudi, it was a night dive and could do finally a picture with a real black background...

boy, picking just one is tough... This one i like for the shadows, the S-curve of rock to sky, sunburst, and the one lonley trigger just outside the sunburst.

Molokini Crater.. Nikonos V, 15mm, Velvia

lembeh_shrimp_on_sea_whip.jpg

I took this last month in the Lembeh Strait. It has an abstract quality I like.

Azotomix, I think your nudi is actually a flatworm. Very cool picture, regardless. May I ask where it was taken?

I love this photo for the soft pastel colors...As soon as I took it, I loved it!

I have lots of favorites - this one is high on the list because it's "different".

26242sunshineonmyshoulder.jpg

morison_springs_10_03_04_022.sized.jpg

I took this photo with a borrowed RM DC310, this was well before getting my Olympus and before I had too much practice with any camera. It was the first time I ever got to explore the cavern area of Morrison and this dive pretty much sold me on spring dives in general. It was the two people pictured's first dives at this site, my second trip - although I stayed in OW for the most part on the first visit at this site.

We all had a great time and the water was as clear as I've ever seen it to this date with well over 100' of visibility...

vladimir:
Azotomix, I think your nudi is actually a flatworm. Very cool picture, regardless. May I ask where it was taken?

Yes of course...in English I got always the wrong names
It was taken in Mabul this August
Ciao

Back
Top Bottom