Apo reef oct 6-9 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

may we gals look too? :D You have some really nice stuff there Spoon. My favorite is the white fan coral with the red fish :wink:

Very, very nice Spoon :).
My favorite is apoclownudi, I love the nudi colouration..

midwestdvr:
Niiiiice. Those are really good pics, man. Looks like Apo reef is a must dive.

apo is just spectacular, ive never seen viz that clear and the big pelagics are awesome not to mention the macrolife. tons of vertical walls that never seem to touch bottom. i highly recommend it.

justleesa:
may we gals look too? :D You have some really nice stuff there Spoon. My favorite is the white fan coral with the red fish :wink:

thanks, havent really been taking much pics but decided to play around with the camera. experimented with shutter speeds and finally learned to grasp the concept of taking pics without the flash. slowly learning:)

clgsamson:
nice pics bro...hehe bet u gave that white tip a run huh.

i was very lucky to get that shot would have been better had i had the correct settings, luckily my shuter speeds were set high! boy that was a fast fish

Back
Top Bottom