Anilao Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sisid marino

Reaction score
Was in Anilao for a weekend dive last 23-25 June.

Arrived in Aquaventure Reef Club the night of 23rd and it was raining. Somehow we were worried that our dive trip will turn out bad.

First day, gloomy day coupled w choppy waters, but it turned out great as viz was good and lots of things to see. Sepok Wall was simply awesome; Cathedral's fish population uncontrollable appetite and bad table manners.... our twilight dive in Twin Rocks wont be left unnoticed as it showed us alot of the bigger stuffs.

Second day, God must have favoured diving; it was totally clear sunny day and calm water. Kirby is unforgettable, but too bad a dive is not enough to cover all if u want to take pictures.

We did 7 dives for the weekend, and i must say that it was all worth travelling up to Anilao. Definitely will return for more next summer. Aquaventure staffs were very accomodating and hospitable; they were always there to assist you in any way they can (not to forget the kids helping out the boatman and who rigged my gears as well)
Food is great!!!!! Always keep coming back for more servings .... Joy and Hernell of Divenet has handled our dives really well, and has been ever patient w us. Thanks to all of them who made our trip memorable. And to Caloy as well, for guiding and advising me for my trip.

Sorry, not good in field reports and no time to compose a good write up... here's some amateur pics i took during the trip.....

Glad to hear you enjoy it at anilao! Where you from?

That's a really nice pic of cathedral. And I've spent a night or two drinking to that view of aquav! Come back anytime!

sisid marino:
Was in Anilao for a weekend dive last 23-25 June.

Arrived in Aquaventure Reef Club the night of 23rd and it was raining. Somehow we were worried that our dive trip will turn out bad.

First day, gloomy day coupled w choppy waters, but it turned out great as viz was good and lots of things to see. Sepok Wall was simply awesome; Cathedral's fish population uncontrollable appetite and bad table manners.... our twilight dive in Twin Rocks wont be left unnoticed as it showed us alot of the bigger stuffs.

Second day, God must have favoured diving; it was totally clear sunny day and calm water. Kirby is unforgettable, but too bad a dive is not enough to cover all if u want to take pictures.

We did 7 dives for the weekend, and i must say that it was all worth travelling up to Anilao. Definitely will return for more next summer. Aquaventure staffs were very accomodating and hospitable; they were always there to assist you in any way they can (not to forget the kids helping out the boatman and who rigged my gears as well)
Food is great!!!!! Always keep coming back for more servings .... Joy and Hernell of Divenet has handled our dives really well, and has been ever patient w us. Thanks to all of them who made our trip memorable. And to Caloy as well, for guiding and advising me for my trip.

Sorry, not good in field reports and no time to compose a good write up... here's some amateur pics i took during the trip.....

Hi Jon!

:D:D:D i'm really glad you enjoyed your dive vacation. Come back next year and I'll go diving with you:05:.

Nice pic collection bro (in sgreefclub too). Dive safe

caloy

correction: its 23-26 SEPTEMBER not JUne :D

thanks guys!!!!

chip, im filipino from singapore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom