LBTS Wednesday Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aabond

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone want to go for a night dive Wednesday, or actually any night this week. I'm not sure what time would be good but i imagine meeting at about 7:30 for a dive around 8.

Sounds good to me. Roomie and I have discussed this also. I need to take care of some details, but hopefully will be there about 7-7:30! Weather needs to cooperate..

TODAY...EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS. .TONIGHT...EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET.

I wish I could but have class tonite. Give me a dive report - might try to get out tomorow.

My light is charging and I'm chomping at the bit for a night dive.
Need wetness......:scubadive

Flying in today... Maybe next time?

I have a few questions about LBTS dives, since we've never done them before...

1) Do you guys usually do 1 or 2 dives there? (not nec. the night dive, just in general)

2) If we don't have our own dive flag yet... are there enough people with them to keep us covered (at the moment) until we get our own?

That's pretty much it... Can't wait to do some beach dives with some Conchers.

Sorry dude, lydija is working late tonight so I can't make it. Maybe Friday night? No diving for me this weekend as lydija is off to chicago...

Renee: Like I said, any night is great for me.

James: Friday sounds good too!

Howarde: I've only started diving lbts recently. This past weekend we did I dive on saturday and two on sunday for a total bottom time of about 6 hours. As far as dive flags go, it seems like there is usually more than enough. Marvel who lives there almost always dives with us and has flag. Jenny always brings a flag along with James. I need to buy a flag, just in case i guess. But I'm working on buying tanks, steel hp 100 i hope.

Anyways, I will be there at about 7:30 ready to go. If anyone needs to call me 954-695-7010

Whoo Hoo!! I'm in. See ya'll 'round 7PM or so...
James, wish you could make it.. I hear the whale sharks are out. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
I hear the whale sharks are out. :D

Watch out I hear they have raibis and are biting divers giving them an awful case of werewhalesharkitis.... :wink:

Enjoy the dive folks.

Howarde: getting a flag is a good investment. Highly recommend getting one.
Dives, 1 or 2?: Depends on the situation and weather. Heck, we have done 3 in a day, but that is rare.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom