Venice Beach Dive Sat Oct 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning to do a beach dive in Venice on Sat Oct 15th at around 8-9am if anyone is interested.

What's the water temp/vis been like lately in Venice? My wife and I are flying down on Saturday and are doing a boat dive Tuesday. We also wanted to do some beach dives if the conditions aren't horrible.

I understand the beach had 6' last sunday, however it tends to change rather quickly. I do not know the vis off the boat . The worst vis off a boat I had was ~6'.

Vis changes there on a daily basis, but averages around 2'-10'. Cbulla and I were there two weeks ago, and the vis was 10'-15' when I was thinking the trip was in vain. Give me 6", and I'll call it doable. :)

the water was warm, 86. I wore my skin and was glad I'd forgotten my shorty.

UB, I may join you on Saturday, I'll have to see what I can do.

Got a free charter with Florida West Sat. or I would join you.

I'm headin up with my wife and another buddy from the dive shop... WE'VE got BABY SITTING for the day (!!!) and are going to take advantage of the opportunity to dive together!! :D

EARLY dives.... Alhambra then possibly south of the pier by dog park for a bone. :)

2th divr:
Got a free charter with Florida West Sat. or I would join you.

Tell Capt Steve I said "Hi!"... Took my son's Venture Crew out with him. We had a great dive... lots of success.. I'm ready to go back...

Al

Ah Crap!!!!!! :banghead: I have to work. And I'm also behind schedule on the rebuilding of my house...still drywalling and need to move in by the 31st. :confused4 so all playtime activities are temporarily suspended :sad_2:

Wildbill :cop_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom