Want to dive Destin Jetties on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hercdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone going to be diving the Destin, Fl Jetties on Saturday or Sunday even? Want to do some diving if anyone is interested? Holler at me here, and I will get back at you. Give me your number if you want and I will call tomorrow and we can talk about a great day of diving.

On Sunday the high tide is around 10pm. So if you want to get in some better vis during the day, looks like a high tide is at 10:40am on Saturday

Tides for East Pass (Destin) starting with October 14, 2005.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

F 14 High 8:49 AM 0.7 6:48 AM Set 3:32 AM 83
14 Low 7:38 PM 0.2 6:16 PM Rise 4:44 PM

Sa 15 High 12:55 AM 0.4 6:49 AM Set 4:39 AM 91
15 Low 5:02 AM 0.4 6:15 PM Rise 5:16 PM
15 High 10:40 AM 0.6
15 Low 7:11 PM 0.4
15 High 10:46 PM 0.5

Su 16 Low 7:39 AM 0.3 6:49 AM Set 5:46 AM 96
16 High 10:15 PM 0.6 6:14 PM Rise 5:48 PM

There is a big ScubaBoard meet at Vortex Saturday and you are welcome to come. Diving, food and even a night dive. May be some extra beds availible if you want to stay and do some other diving Sunday..

Hoss

Lots of campsites if you are worried about a place to crash, but being in FWB, I'm not sure if I'd worry about camping at Vortex. Alot of the people going will be camping in tents regardless.

I'm ready for some saltwater, but this shindig has been in the works for a few months so it looks like I'll be springing it again :D Its a rough life!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom