I gotta go diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I've been working way too much lately, and I just got some new equipment...
So I just gotta go diving this weekend.

Anybody up for diving one of the springs around here (Gainesville) this weekend?

I haven't done cavern yet so that limits things a little

-Mike

Well, driving to Alabama might be a little far.
I see you sign about Dixie Diver Vortoberfest
I guess that would be Vortex Springs
I've never been there and I have been wanting to go, but 6 hours is a bit much...
...unless someone wanted to carpool

You ARE planning on going to the Conch Mega-Dive at Ginnie! Right? Only two weeks 'til!

mgersch@cox.net:
I see you sign about Dixie Diver Vortoberfest
I guess that would be Vortex Springs
I've never been there and I have been wanting to go, but 6 hours is a bit much...
...unless someone wanted to carpool

Definately talking about Vortex. We'll also be diving Morrison and Cypress springs, possibly Becton too?...

PM Lil38, maybe you guys can split gas $$? She needs a ride anyway? LOL

Its more like 4, 4.5 hours by the way.

I'm still trying to find someone to cover Oct29th-30th for me so I can go.
Still I can't wait 2 weeks. Gotta go diving this weekend.
-Mike

OK, this is getting depressing. Now I've agreed to work Friday night, but I could still go diving on Sunday if anyone is up for it......

SuPrBuGmAn:
..........PM Lil38, maybe you guys can split gas $$? She needs a ride anyway? LOL

Its more like 4, 4.5 hours by the way.
I got the PM, still can't go. And I ain't happy!..... Some idiot truck driver backed into me today! FUBAR my hood, grill and bug sheild! Won't have rental car 'til maybe Monday. Don't worry, bad luck doesn't follow me everywhere I go...........it just moved in for a month! Mike, there's almost always lots of divers at Ginnie Springs on the weekends. Devil's Den and Blue Grotto are right across the street from each other, in Williston. I know a couple of SBers that will be in Lauraville tomorrow. (don't know for Sunday) I was gonna tag along but, well........**** happens.

Damn girl, when it rains it pours eh?

See you at the Megadive as long as you don't suffer any rogue meteor showers or somethin...

*runs to find wood to knock on*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom