selected Pics from apo reef oct 6-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys sorry for the delay here are some pics from apo reef last week. we took the tristar livaboard and all i can say is wow! apo reef is really all that gin water vizibility all the way to the bottom. i could see the bottom from the surface i reckon around 180-200ft. horizontal viz was slightly less. if you like vertical walls that never seem to end then apo is the place for you.

here are my new found friends from apo

and my personal favorites are the pawikans (turtles) so many of them saw at least 3 in everydive:)

Spoon:
indeed i am, finally brave enough to try full manual settings:)

applause.gif

Galing!!!

wow! ... Laticauda - nyiii... Caretta - drool :D greeeat pix, spoon :14:

Spoon:
guys sorry for the delay here are some pics from apo reef last week. we took the tristar livaboard and all i can say is wow! apo reef is really all that gin water vizibility all the way to the bottom. i could see the bottom from the surface i reckon around 180-200ft. horizontal viz was slightly less. if you like vertical walls that never seem to end then apo is the place for you.

here are my new found friends from apo
Thats it! I'm selling my first born, so I can get a digital camera..

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them.

How was your experience with the Tristar?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom