Book on UW digital photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't impressed. I guess if you know absolutely nothing about digital photography it's a good guide. It looks good just thumbing through it but when you get to reading it, it was repetitive, and at times contradictory to a previous chapter. If you're thinking of it for yourself, you're way above it. It's been awhile since I read it but I do remember parts that were...shall we say the long way around a technique. I've learned more from the photogs here and on DD, and lots easier, than I found in the book.

I can only say, for me, it was a waste of money.

I agree with Dee. I found it very simple and as mentioned some of the tips were complicated. I didn't buy the book, but perused it for quite a while at a Borders. Personally, I think a photoshop book and a general film/digital photography book to be the best combo.

That 's what I thought guys, thanks :D it's not like I don't already have 20 or 30 books on photography, just hoped it would be more. Thanks again for saving me some cash :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom