puerto princesa dive shop #

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
help!

leaving monday for puerto princesa. i need your powers :D need dive shop #'s. no more time to search the net as well. i was supposed to leave on the 19th but i changed my mind. leaving monday instead.

don't feel like lugging all my dive stuff with me. is this wise?

thanks!

since you don't own your own bc/reg yet you're not saving very much by renting the local gear BUT if you are doing several dives and/or several days then you'll be saving a decent amount by bringing your own other stuff (mask, fins, etc.)

but if you're going for just 1 or 2 dives (singit saglit na sisid) then you don't need to lug your gear... although (again) wearing your own stuff does have its merits

Jag

woooow ingit ako sayo haha. Onga kakatamad magdala ng gears pero mas maganda kung bitbitin mo na lang wetsuit mo tapos rent mo na ung iba.

1 or 2 dives only. i'll go awol on the 3rd day of the conference. kinda hard since i'm roommates with one of the bosses... :14: hope they won't notice :D

just the wetsuit, perhaps... :wink:

Iris, you can contact any of these shops:

1) Island divers (4332917)
2) Last Frontier Dive (4332566/ 4335145)
3) Moana (4344753)

They are all very helpful. will pm you more details

thanks, cla. will call them tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom