malta/gozo dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver01

Registered
Reaction score
:14: i can recommend the islands of malta/gozo in the mediterranean for a great diving holiday.they have great wreck and cave dives and lots of marine life to(take some bread down with you andyou will soon see all the marine life)at mo you can still wear your wetsuit as the water temp is 25c.If you want a quieter hol go to Gozo,but if you want more or have a non diving partner go to Malta,theres also a small island called Comino that hosts the blue lagoon another dive site.All 3 islands are about 20mins from each other and you can go to them daily by boat.Accommodation varys with Gozo the more expensive.Dive centers offer good deals,you can do a PADI or BSAC couse with a highly trained instructor i did mine with divedeepblue.

Malta is great but Gozo is better and the Maltese Dive centers bring thier clients to Gozo for diving where we do not have too.. we have it all on our door step and all within 20 minutes, either by boat or car!!

Gozo dive centers do bring clients over to malta,and vise a versa,in order to offer the best in dive holidays,at the end of the day everyone should work together!

Hi

I am going to Malta mid-May, what would be the best type of suit to bring, 5mm or a dry suit?

Thanks

Gozo more expensive? Have you ever been to Gozo? More quiet, definitely! Better dive sites and around 20 minutes to get too? Yes! Best place for a romantic holiday with a non diving partner or a group/ club diving bash.. Come to gozo more often before you comment on it... Anybody has any questions about Gozo, from someone who lives and dives here, just ask..:14: Now, off to the Blue Hole for a morning dive in sunny Gozo!

Mark, shame on you for the plug!

diver01 you can dive on both islands with the right operator. Pro Dive Malta and Pro Dive Gozo dive both islands, but not every day, the best operators on the island do. You can pay a bit more for the diving but you get the best of both worlds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom