Morrison Springs 10-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon with my dive club. Doing our annual pumkin dive/cookout. So if anyone happens to be there maybe we'll meet. I should be there from about 12:00 noon to dark or so.

We'll be there that morning, gonna do two dives at Morrison so we'll keep a lookout for AL tags when we get back out after the second dive - you guys should be arriving about that time. Our second dive will consist partly of a cleanup dive if I have my way, gonna get some of the trash(beer cans/bottles) out of the run.

Come out to Vortex when you're done, we're having a ScubaBoard Meet-n-Greet over there.

I'll be in the raunchiest looking two-toned silver/blue Bronco II in existance complete with AL tags.

If you get there before we leave, I'll be sure to introduce myself.

I enjoyed meeting you folks saturday. Lemme know sometime when you go back, maybe I'll be able to come down & dive with you. I didn't get to see the big cavern as the guy I buddied with is a new diver & was not comfortable going into it, so it remains a new spot for me :D

Nice meeting you as well Wayward Son, sorry we had to skip out so early, but we were all pretty hungry and needed to find some grub quick!

I dive Morrison pretty much every month, so I'll keep you up on when I go again(surely sometime in November).

How'd the UW pumpkin carving go? Is there alot of fat pumpkin fed fish in the basin now?

Pretty good. I decided to try a shark outline, & ended up taking 2nd which won me a new mask & snorkel. We did our best to keep all the seeds & guts inside our bags. I don't think I lost too many...

The weather was great, water clear, & food good. Great fun all around :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom