Help With Seaquest Libra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tobad78

Registered
Reaction score
First off this is my GF's bc and she insisted on buying almost all of her gear at the LDS.
I, on the other hand, went to http://scubatoys.com (Zeagle Brigade) and eBay (Cobra and Reg.) to buy my gear with everything working great.

Anyways they sold her a used (2-3 times) Seaquest Libra that fit fine when in the pool.
But after a 7mm wet suit she can't seem to get out of it easily. We talked to LDS but he wasn't very clear just said need to get some buckles.

She just needs to make the shoulder strapes abit longer.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Where could I order them? LDS is back and forth

I also contact the manufacture for suggestions.

I'm trying to sell her on a Zeagle but after buying two sets of gear she's not wanting to buy another, just yet.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give,

My wife has a Libra, and unless this is a very old one she should just be able to press the the swivel buckle and walk out of it.

I too have the Libra and love it. What aquamann said is correct, it should have quick release buckles at the sholder straps. Once her tank is resting on something, then she can just release both those quick releases. Another option, if everything else fits well is to have the dive shop send it back to AquaLung and have them replace the sholder straps with a longer strap. I have a few contacts at AquaLung, so if your dive shop won't do it, then contact me and I will question AquaLung on your behalf.

Thanks For the replies. I did get an email back for Seaquest saying their willing to send to some more strapes I could have attached to make it longer.

I'm going to leave this up to her to see what she wants. But was trying to figure out my options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom