Election for Official PPD Representative

Who do you choose as the Official PPD Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is a poll to determine/ vote/ elect an official representative to ScubaBoard in behalf of the PPD...

tasks may include:
  1. possible moderator functions such as editing, stickying, etc. as seen fit by the SB admin
  2. keep control of the discussions in terms of content, appropriateness, language, etc. within the recognized allowances of SB
  3. represent the PPD in any board-wide discussion that may affect the PPD's existence as a forum or related issues
  4. stand as veritable leader of the PPD in PPD-related activities (e.g. DORs, EBs, etc.)
  5. stand as a positive role model for new members and less experienced divers
  6. lead us all in joyous singing and dancing
  7. other tasks as deemed appropriate or relevant to the role
Jag

hoy jag thanks for the offer but i am not capable to even consider that. dir consultant nalang:) caloy and paolo are the best options but since paolo has been monitoring and policing the boards "unofficialy" he is the best option. i think most here would agree with me. kami ni caloy official uw photographers nalang ng ppd.

you thing voloap would agree?

Um, guys, have you discussed this with the ownership yet? I'm not going to speak for Pete, but we have a moderator staff that handles the board and we don't have moderators for individual clubs or forums or anything like that.

I mean, if you guys think it's necessary to have a 'leader' of sorts that's fine with me. I'm just saying this as a user, not as staff.

jonnythan:
Um, guys, have you discussed this with the ownership yet? I'm not going to speak for Pete, but we have a moderator staff that handles the board and we don't have moderators for individual clubs or forums or anything like that.

I mean, if you guys think it's necessary to have a 'leader' of sorts that's fine with me. I'm just saying this as a user, not as staff.
This is all hypothetical. After we get our things together we'll see if we will approach NetDoc.

ditto on chip's reply...

netdoc and paolov have pretty much been the ones communicating when it comes to some administrative matters...

but, yeah, a leader would be in order since we're looking to doing a lot of IRL activities as well

Jag

shugar:
This is a poll to determine/ vote/ elect an official representative to ScubaBoard in behalf of the PPD...

tasks may include:
  1. possible moderator functions such as editing, stickying, etc. as seen fit by the SB admin
  2. keep control of the discussions in terms of content, appropriateness, language, etc. within the recognized allowances of SB
  3. represent the PPD in any board-wide discussion that may affect the PPD's existence as a forum or related issues
  4. stand as veritable leader of the PPD in PPD-related activities (e.g. DORs, EBs, etc.)
  5. stand as a positive role model for new members and less experienced divers
  6. lead us all in joyous singing and dancing
  7. other tasks as deemed appropriate or relevant to the role
Jag
Thanks jag but please count me out of the mod thing. Adviser and alaskador na lang. Of course one of the "official greeter" din ng PPD..."Welcome Iha...meh boyfriend ka na?"... Mwahahahaha....

Could you please clarify who can vote for PPD rep? And who are the PPDs? Anyone who posts in this forum? Any member of scubaboard who dives in the Philippines?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom