Lake Mojave Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Thanks, Rob, for the info. I am changing my dive to Lake Mojave.

So, if anyone wants to join me for a couple dives at Lake Mojave, friday, Nov. 25th, please let me know. I can be there from 8:00am thru-out the day. I will even bring the lunch.:05:

Hope to see you there, Rick

No problem, Rick. Glad I could help. Wish I could be there, but Thanksgiving is my holiday to work this year. Maybe we'll meet up another time, even in CA.

Dive-aholic:
No problem, Rick. Glad I could help. Wish I could be there, but Thanksgiving is my holiday to work this year. Maybe we'll meet up another time, even in CA.

Sounds good to me! Anytime you want to dive out here, let me know. I dive just about every weekend. There are alot of good places to go. I drive all along the coast to dive differant spots.

Talk to you later,
Rick

Stopped and did a quick dive at Mohave last week on the way back from Vegas. Conditions haven't really changed. Temp was 67, viz was still at about 25-30 feet. Dive was at dusk, so it got dark at about 30 feet down. Lake level down about 8 feet from full. Just went down to the school bus and van and snapped a few photos. Planning on returning in January to explore the cove some more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom