Anyone hitting the springs 10/22 or 10/23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianstclair

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
S'posed to be diving WPB this coming weekend. I'm assuming that trip is going to be cancelled because of Wilma. Anyone going to be in the springs this weekend? I'm going to go nuts if I can't get a few dives in Saturday and/or (preferably and) Sunday. I could hit Ginnie (I'm cavern certified, btw), Blue Grotto, Manatee, or anything else reasonably close to Gainesville. I'd really like to get into the Devil's Ear with another cavern/cave diver, but I'd be perfectly happy staying out of the caverns, too.

Probably won't know on the WPB trip until Thurs or so, I would guess. Just looking to see what everyone else's plans are, and if anyone wouldn't mind a third wheel if it comes down to it.

Shouldn't be too rainy underwater...

Brian

brianstclair:
S'posed to be diving WPB this coming weekend. I'm assuming that trip is going to be cancelled because of Wilma. Anyone going to be in the springs this weekend? I'm going to go nuts if I can't get a few dives in Saturday and/or (preferably and) Sunday. I could hit Ginnie (I'm cavern certified, btw), Blue Grotto, Manatee, or anything else reasonably close to Gainesville. I'd really like to get into the Devil's Ear with another cavern/cave diver, but I'd be perfectly happy staying out of the caverns, too.

Probably won't know on the WPB trip until Thurs or so, I would guess. Just looking to see what everyone else's plans are, and if anyone wouldn't mind a third wheel if it comes down to it.

Shouldn't be too rainy underwater...

Brian

I dropped you a PM with some people on here i dive with up there, im Intro , and go up there all the time. Drop me a line sometime, i can get a few people up there :wink:

Hey I appreciate it! I got your PM - thank you. As soon as I have an idea what the weather's going to be like and whether or not the WPB trip is going to be cancelled, I'll check again and see if anyone's available.

was supposed to be going to keys sat and sunday, maybe not, but if the storm comes over the gulf wonder what the driving conditions will be going to ginney on sat??

I should be floating around Ginnie sometime on Saturday...
Look for the blonde with the 85's and the red dive chair... (Dat's ME ... )

I love the ballroom and of course , the Ear/Eye are great too !!!
(I love to cavern dive the Ear and Eye)

Jeano Beano
AKA The Luraville Lemon :D

jeandiver:
I should be floating around Ginnie sometime on Saturday...
Look for the blonde with the 85's and the red dive chair... (Dat's ME ... )

I love the ballroom and of course , the Ear/Eye are great too !!!
(I love to cavern dive the Ear and Eye)

Jeano Beano
AKA The Luraville Lemon :D

hey Jean, it's marco, I dropped him your name in a pm :) I hope to join you soon, as well as some of the other's and do some more training, and short cave dives . I'm home with pneumonia all week, bored as hell, and can't wait to feel better to get some diving in. I'm back on doubles, got a set of PST 100's, brand new, and outta the re-breather for a while, since the last time we dove. I'll keep in touch, there are a few other people here i know that go up there allot and have the same training as us, from cavern to Intro. For myself, Ive been happy just what we were doing, staying with the first 200' , i had a blast last time, and look forward to doing some more diving with ya!!

FLTEKDIVER:
hey Jean, it's marco, I dropped him your name in a pm :) I hope to join you soon, as well as some of the other's and do some more training, and short cave dives . I'm home with pneumonia all week, bored as hell, and can't wait to feel better to get some diving in. I'm back on doubles, got a set of PST 100's, brand new, and outta the re-breather for a while, since the last time we dove. I'll keep in touch, there are a few other people here i know that go up there allot and have the same training as us, from cavern to Intro. For myself, Ive been happy just what we were doing, staying with the first 200' , i had a blast last time, and look forward to doing some more diving with ya!!

Marco:
Hey , great to hear from you !!!
Sure , anytime you want to get out and dive , let me know ...
Er , unless I have to work around the shop ... :11: :11: :11:
Yes , I had a blast the last time we went. :wink:

Jean

Well, I just got a call from the dive shop and it looks like we're still on for this weekend in WPB! Like I think I mentioned to you, fltek, I'll be out of town the following two weekends unfortunately, but I'll try and hook up with you guys in the springs at some point when I get back.

It's gotten to where I get a little crusty if I can't dive at least once a week... Looking forward to meeting you guys - thanks for the responses!

Brian

brianstclair:
Well, I just got a call from the dive shop and it looks like we're still on for this weekend in WPB! Like I think I mentioned to you, fltek, I'll be out of town the following two weekends unfortunately, but I'll try and hook up with you guys in the springs at some point when I get back.

It's gotten to where I get a little crusty if I can't dive at least once a week... Looking forward to meeting you guys - thanks for the responses!

Brian

Hey NP, enjoy your dive's !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom