How many people are Nova Scotian here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Porscheguy

Reaction score
I'm a little lost, theres some of the best wreck diving here, in Nova Scotia, but i hav e only been able to find 3 people from Nova Scotia, If anyone is from here, i would love to here from you, if you have any tips or any good spots to hit in the provonce!

Hi,

Who have you been doing your diving with until now.? Torpedo Rays is an excellent resource for buddies, charters and dive sites. You will find people of all experience levels to get out with there, www.torpedorays.com .

Not many of the regular divers in NS seem to be on here.... there's a yahoo chat group that you may be interested in. It's called EC_divers check it out.
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/EC_Divers/

hope this helps a bit....

chris

excelent. thanks for the info, i do most of my diving out of Divers World, but i will definatley have to take a look.
thanks

Nalfein took the words out of my mouth X 2..

Good Luck

Nalfien...been a while (Chris, I think???) See that you have been busy with training and diving...well done... Hope to blow some bubbles with you down here in Newfoundland some time...

Cheers

Hey Joe....

Yep... we managed to get in some training with Tye while he was home on a break from Survivor. It gave us the opportunity to get out with Dave Gray to see the Russian... We picked up a Zodiac as well, so it's definitely expanded our options for diving. Soon it'll be cold enough to get back out in the harbour and dig for some bottles. We're hoping to get over to the rock when we get the chance, I've wanted to make my way ou there for years now. Enjoy life out there Joe....

safe diving

chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom