Back again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeddah Aquanaut

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi to all. I've been out of the loop for a while. I'm back in Vermont now, after finishing up my work in Saudi Arabia. I had fallen off the fitness wagon for a while. I had been able to wear size L instead of XL, but L started getting a bit tight again. From a low of 88 kg, I was up again to 100 just before I left last month. Now, I'm eating less again, minding what and how much I eat. The scale at home here is in pound, but from a weight of 213 when I got back, I'm now down again to 206. My goal is still in the 180's. I'm still several kilos down from what I was a year or more ago. I find that if my weight is above a certain amount, I'm more inclined to disc injury, so there's definitely an incentive. It's too cold here, about 50 degrees (F) colder than what i was used to. We just went through 8 solid days of rain. I said to the priest at church, "When there's this much water, I'm usually UNDER it." Anyway, hi again, and best wishes to all. By the way, are those big inflatable balls that some people use for exercise useful?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom