That place in Lauderdale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is asking this question? I seem to recall a DM outa Boynton that used to post here all the time:14: , but he disappeared. I heard he was in :heart: or somethin:06: ...any idea who I am talking about??

What's he talking about too? Hmmm? If you need a place to stay kevin, you could stay here. Unless it's for someone else, or if it's like a special getaway?

CBulla:
There needs to be a place on the beach over there called "We're Shore Dive Inn" :D

I like that (says the guy who has a store called "A Shore Thing")

howarde:
I like that (says the guy who has a store called "A Shore Thing&quot:wink:
Is it a couple doors down from the place that has the great empanadas. Riverwalk?

DennisS:
Is it a couple doors down from the place that has the great empanadas. Riverwalk?

Yes. That's us.

Scuba_Jenny:
Who is asking this question? I seem to recall a DM outa Boynton that used to post here all the time:14: , but he disappeared. I heard he was in :heart: or somethin:06: ...any idea who I am talking about??

Wasn't that the guy with the horrific scar on his belly and a stinky booty?

Seems like I heard something too about cupid beating the crap out of him... he was fun here on SB....

howarde:
What's he talking about too? Hmmm? If you need a place to stay kevin, you could stay here. Unless it's for someone else, or if it's like a special getaway?

It is for a feller from out of town that's trying to do a South Florida record shattering, Pu-Pu smattering dive vactation. I gave him some 411 for up here and some for the Keys, but I'm a little skinny in the Ft. Laderdale/Miami dive op area. I figured LTBS was the best place to stay 'cause it's kinda central, has unlimited shore diving, and it can be pretty scenic to boot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom