FWC News Release...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
NEWS RELEASE

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

620 South Meridian Street • Tallahassee, FL • 32399-1600 • (850) 488-4676

FAX (850) 488-1961 • Web site: www.MyFWC.com

October 23, 2005

FWC CLOSES OFFICES

DUE TO HURRICANE WILMA

Due to the projected path of Hurricane Wilma, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will close all offices in the following counties Monday, Oct. 24:

§ Northeast Region - Indian River and Brevard
§ Southwest Region - Lee, Charlotte, De Soto, Sarasota, Hardee and Manatee
§ South Region - Collier, Monroe, Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie

The FWC plans to reopen these offices for normal business hours on Tuesday, Oct. 25, unless they are without power or have sustained damage that prevents normal operations.

Visit www.MyFWC.com for the latest information on storm-related closures and scheduled reopenings of FWC offices, facilities and public-areas.

Aren't most government offices closed during the hurricane. Does this mean I can catch more lobster ;-) (

Yes, you can probably find them in your living room and pool! :D

aabond:
Aren't most government offices closed during the hurricane. Does this mean I can catch more lobster ;-) (

Patrick AFB and the Cape is closed tomorrow... So... I have a long weekend... Yeah!!!

I get to work from home....providing we have power, that is! Stay safe my fellow Conchers!

Hey! Yall take care, been thinking of you, Colin and all you Conchdivers. Please take care of yourselves, and be smart about your preps. Check in frequently, please! Hate to think of Ft. Myers, Naples, or Marco Island being damaged. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom