$#%# &$&$^$*!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So everything in my truck just got ripped off (2110) at Electric Beach...I mean everything. Literally they stole stuff that was BOLTED DOWN. Thank god all my scuba gear was on my person. So if anyone finds my cellphone, wallet, military ID, PADI certs, etc. Or Oli's, around that area please drop me a PM.

BTW I got a Slipper while I was out...

Bruce

The good thing is ...if they find them....stealing a military ID is a Federal offense....they just went big time.

UPDATE: They decided to use my GF's credit...to buy gas. Oopps. So Grand Theft, Credit Card Fraud, and the ID.

Too bad HPD's record on solving crimes is pathetic, 90% of felonies go unsolved.

MilitantMedic:
So everything in my truck just got ripped off (2110) at Electric Beach...I mean everything. Literally they stole stuff that was BOLTED DOWN.

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. That's why my dive buddy pretty much refuses to dive there unless we have someone on the surface to watch the cars. Ever since they chased out the family living in the pavilion, it's been pretty dicey there as far as who you'll hanging out in the parking lots.

Yeah I'm probably going to mount some cattle prods in my truck so when someone goes digging around they'll have, quite a shock.

Man that sucks big time!! I hope they rot in you know where....Were you able to block the card before they used it? Did the gas station have a camera so they can see who it was?

So sorry this happened to you guys...
2.gif

We are working on it today. Bad thing is they have her address and her house keys...(she lives alone). Hopefully the gas station has cameras, we'll find out today I think.

Oh, MM, I am sorry. I just opted out of a photo-shoot out over there recently because of stuff like that....Lenses, etc

You are right about HPD not solving many of those.

If you can get in with the Pipeline Posse from the North shore, they will give you a decal. I know, I know, everybody laughs me off, but I am a big believer in the Hui protection myself. At least on the North Shore..

Sorry.

catherine96821:
If you can get in with the Pipeline Posse from the North shore, they will give you a decal. I know, I know, everybody laughs me off, but I am a big believer in the Hui protection myself. At least on the North Shore..

They really have a decal? I would think the challenge lies in actually "getting in" with them in the first place. From what I understand about the Hui (as far as the North Shore, we know who we're referring to, I guess), they're a pretty tight group.
Not one to be messing around with, for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom