• No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure ?

• Been there

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trafalgar

Reaction score
I have been watching all the TV coverage about Trafalgar and Nelson.
Ceremonies were held in the UK, and all over the world, but not many people realise where it actually took place, and just how easy it is to come and dive in such a historic place.
Trafalgar is in Cadiz, Spain. You can easily dive on the remains of the sunken ships from that famous sea battle. There are lots of Cannons and sunken treasures here at under 25m, 40ft.
Here where I live we have great Diving, great boats and equipment, Nitrox, and night life and we are only a couple of hours drive away from Marbella, or 30 minutes from US Navy Base Rota, and the port of Cadiz.
There is a PADI 5 ***** Star Gold Palm resort and School and BSAC Resort Centre with Nitrox facilities (www.novojetdiving.com) based in Novo Sancti Petri, Spain. There are several sunken ships here from the battle of Trafalgar, some with over 60 large Cannons and massive Anchors still in place. The area is littered with Roman and Phoenician artefacts, and there is a possibility that the location of Atlantis is in this area.
Flights are easy to Jerez or Gibraltar (www.ryanair.com).

wow thanks for sharing unfortunately i am at the other side of the globe, hopefully in the future when budget permits:)

Thank's for your message, what's the Diving like where you are ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom