Fire up the grill...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Smedley & I are headed to Vortex 11/5-6 for what will likely be our final 2005 fling there. We'll be firing up the grill Saturday night and there will be plenty of room for your steaks and sausages alongside ours :)
Y'all come on down...
Rick

Oh, BOOGER ! ! ! !
I have an OW class that weekend.

Rain check until next time?

the K

The Kraken:
Oh, BOOGER ! ! ! !
I have an OW class that weekend.

Rain check until next time?

the K
Well, we're headed to the Gulf the next weekend - with Hydrospace out of Panama City... C'mon down :)
Rick

Linda and I are doing a couple of dives this weekend with the Dive Locker, weather permitting.

the K

Rick, tried the R'Dale Cajun Sausage, its quite yummy :) If I find myself near the springs that weekend, I'll bring a couple pounds! :D

You have to be there that weekend because in another thread you promised to take someone to Cypress..... I can taste the R'Dale sausage now.....

SuPrBuGmAn:
Rick, tried the R'Dale Cajun Sausage, its quite yummy :) If I find myself near the springs that weekend, I'll bring a couple pounds! :D

A friend just sent me some venison sausage from North Carolina that is just special! I had some with Grits Nirvana for breakfast Sunday... it'll be tough to wait, but I'll save some for Vortex.
Rick :)

Bersie - you have forevermore flung a craving on me.......

Tom Smedley:
You have to be there that weekend because in another thread you promised to take someone to Cypress..... I can taste the R'Dale sausage now.....

So true, I guess I'll be there! :D

Rick, where in the Gulf of Mexico are you? How about firing up the grill in early spring when I get home? Hopefully I'll be able to take some leave and do some diving down in Florida after I report back to Ft. Campbell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom