A few new pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice! I especially like the turtle -just needs a little crop.

I toured your website to find what kind of camera you used, DSLR -a bit outside my price range. Gotta stick with a digital P&S for now although my setup does have Manual mode -just takes lots of navigating through menus...

I also see you were into SCCA which I just started this season -it's a blast. You must be a hobby collector like me :05: Photography, autocross, fixing the car after autocross, scuba...

Anyway, I enjoyed the photos. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks Erica,

Nothing wrong with P&S -- the UW stuff is all Oly 5050 - at least the Maui pix. Prior to that, I used a Nikon 4300 / YS50. My son (budding marine biologist UH Hilo) has that rig now. I don't have a UW housing for the D100. I did race FV and FF a long time ago. Now it's all diving, model airplanes, astronomy and photography - well I do have a new Mustang. No racing - but it's a great dive car for 2.

Mark

Mark, you may want to resize your photos for better accessibility by those of us who are bandwidth challenged. It takes more than a minute to load each one of your pics on my 56 Kbps connection. You may not be aware of this but photoshop has a feature that allows you to resize photos in batches so you don't have to open each one to crop and resize individually. Cheers - Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom