Scubapro S600/G250 Bubble deflector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you sure it will work on a G250 ? , It does not say that it does ... SP Bubble Deflector
I have a G250HP and from looking at this ... Click I cant see that there is enough room to mount the clips , the breathing adjustment knob on mine looks too close to the body for those clips to fit

DB

I am in....

D_B:
Are you sure it will work on a G250 ? , It does not say that it does ... SP Bubble Deflector
I have a G250HP and from looking at this ... Click I cant see that there is enough room to mount the clips , the breathing adjustment knob on mine looks too close to the body for those clips to fit

DB

I have just checked and you are right. The deflector DOES NOT fit the G250 HP. My apologies for the misinformation. Thanks for highlighting my mistake.

To those who have indicated an interest in this item, I am still going to work on it . I have just returned from a long dive trip abroad and still clearing up matters at work. As an update, I still have not got enough numbers b ut i still think we can manage to do this deal. will keep all updeated later in the week.

I meant to post a report on this but forgot. I returned last week from a 2 week trip to Roatan and put alot of dives on this new gizmo. I love it! Take about cuasing some attention on the boat! :D It does look a little Darth Vader-ish but it works like a dream.

As I mentioned in the thread you linked, it worked good in the pool when I tested it but the real test was actually using it with the camera in my hand. I never, not once, got any kind of bubble interference from my reg. When I first tested it in the pool, I was conscience of a bit more bubble sound since they stream closer to your ears but on actual dives I never even noticed it. I wish these were available for other brands of regs 'cause all photographers should have one!

Mine was worth every penny it cost me. It's so hard to find, and ya just never know when they'll stop making such cool accessories, so I'd be interested in a back-up if your deal goes through.

thanks for the offer!

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys on this matter. I did not get enough numbers but I am going ahead with the order. I am confident some others will want to have this later.

The good news is that I have got the price down to $22.50 per piece. Since all who expressed interest are from the US ( except Bella ), I will get the cost of poistage to US plus cost of padded envelope.

I have PM'ed all who have expressed interest . Please reconfirm your requirement.

Tze

Thanks Tza....Pm sent

I've been trying to find a Scubapro bubble deflector for my S600 and so far failed. My local dealer in Oxford (UK) thinks that Scubapro may have stopped supplying and/or making it. If anyone out there has one and wants to sell it to me, please let me know !

Doc Martin:
I've been trying to find a Scubapro bubble deflector for my S600 and so far failed. My local dealer in Oxford (UK) thinks that Scubapro may have stopped supplying and/or making it. If anyone out there has one and wants to sell it to me, please let me know !

a local dive shop to me has a few, pm me and i will see what i can do.

tzeyap:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys on this matter. I did not get enough numbers but I am going ahead with the order. I am confident some others will want to have this later.

The good news is that I have got the price down to $22.50 per piece. Since all who expressed interest are from the US ( except Bella ), I will get the cost of poistage to US plus cost of padded envelope.

I have PM'ed all who have expressed interest . Please reconfirm your requirement.

Tze

Any chance the bubble deflector will fit the X650............?

Back
Top Bottom