ladies BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is discussed regularly on the board, do a search and you'll find lots of threads.

However, best advice is to try as many BCs as you can and pick the one that fits you the best. Don't buy a BC based on someone's recommendation alone, it might not fit you. For instance, my first BC was a SeaQuest Diva that I bought based on recommendations. It never fit me correctly and I hated it. I sold it after a year and bought myself a Zeagle Zena. My Zena fits me perfectly, I love the minimalist nature of it, and adore the wing inflation (vs a jacket style). Do I recommend trying the Zena? Absolutely! I also recommend trying on the Diva....and everything else out there.

Good luck on your hunt!

DiveMe gave you good advise. Try on as many different ones as you can. I really liked my Seaquest Diva, however I wanted something with more lift. I now own a Scubapro Ladyhawk and I love it. The back inflate (wings) took a little getting used to, since I was used to a jacket-style BC. Best of luck in finding the right BC for you.

Back
Top Bottom