10/30 UW Pumpkin Carving & BBQ Cancelled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman48

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well folks, due to hurricane "Wild Wilma," I regret to announce that our World Watersports 1st Annual Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest and Beach BBQ - Scuba Carve 2005 - has been cancelled for this Sunday - Oct. 30. Tigertail Lake is closed until sometime next week after Broward Community College's Watersports Center re-opens.

Hopefully all our Florida ScubaBoard friends faired well through Hurricane Wilma and will have power back shortly. It was just late this afternoon when our power and phone service in West Palm Beach was restored and I was able to get in contact with our friends and associates.

For those of you who were planning to join us this Sunday, please mark your calendars for Sunday, November 20. We're planning an "Underwater Turkey Shoot" for our Thanksgiving activity and may try to combine it with the missed pumpkin carving. We'll be in touch with Ocean Reef, Zeagle, and Sea-Life Cameras to see if they can join us on that date...along with some of our speargun vendors, and make this a really super activity for us.

I'll post additional information on the "Turkey Shoot" as things return to normal in the South Florida area. Also, information will be posted in the Classes & Events Calendar section of our website the first weekend of November; www.worldwatersports.com/calendar.

Best wishes to all for a speedy recovery from Mother Nature's latest assault on our tropical paradise!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom