Keys Feburary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boat rental Robbies,
www.robbies.com
also feed the Tarpon,real cool!
Well the water cools down like 70ish and if I'm not diving a wreck,Bibb, Duane,Grove,you can rent a boat and dive the areas around Islamorada his rates are good,we get several divers and make a 3+ tank day of dives on Nitrox,most stuff you could snorkle but we dive,some reef areas,they have a dive map of areas and bring your GPS! got to watch the weather close to thease are small boats!

Cant wait i'm down in several weeks!

A cool rental is "Dunns Ocean View" Inn&Pub
www.theocean-view.com
his site they
put some $$$$ into the place,rooms all tile,micro,mini fridge,bar&food=Place rocks with locals at night!! we get a room like $79.00,has a great pool Heated,nice! a BBQ grill off your pattio off the back of your room=we buy some bugs at the seafood market since i cant catch the dam things and grill them up sweet!
he has a pier in back and did not charge me extra to dock! close diving sites,

can be "hit-or-miss" wind-wise. Between the cold fronts, the diving is awesome, but be prepared with a back-up plan of topside or back-country activities in case you get blown out. Key West is a great place to waste-off a windy day, as is Everglades National Park. Plan on water temps in the low seventies (sometimes high sixties), and don't expect the flat calm sea state depicted in the brochures. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom