Hello again.... Let's go diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings ALL!!

After talking to Netdoc and Baitedstorm I have decided to post the trips that I run almost every weekend. Some of you know me and have dove with me in the past. If you are sitting there thinking “Who is this?” I had my nick changed from Whiteknight5x5 to Dive In Adventures when I made the decision to post my trips. For those that do not have any idea who I am. I would like to quickly introduce myself. I am Shane and I am the Travel Coordinator for C & N Divers, a Central Florida dive shop. I have lurked on Scubaboard for a while now and have made a few posts to different subjects. I have been running trips for about two years and have some really good operators. I will get more into the trips in later posts. Over the years our travel has grown leaps and bounds to now encompass International travel as well. My main focus in every trip I run is to have FUN and building friendships, infact almost every friend I have now is a diver. Let’s face it that is the whole reason we all got certified, RIGHT? With all that said let me inform everyone of my trips for November;

NOVEMBER TRIPS:

TRIP 1;

Nov 6 th we are diving at the Blue Grotto. This is a great place to bring the non divers in the family and let them see what you do when you pack all that gear up and head off for a weekend trip. Non divers are free, Trip cost is $30 plus tax for divers and you can do as many dives as you want in the spring. All tanks and equipment is your responsibility. If you need any tanks or equipment I can have it for you at the dive location or you can pick it up for our shop. For more information about the dive site go to this website http://www.divebluegrotto.com/indexflash.html

TRIP 2;
Nov 12 th and 13 th we are diving in Boynton Beach Florida. The trip costs are as follows. Each boat trip is $58 plus tax. The hotel costs are $85 plus tax per room if you need a hotel. You can share a room to save costs if you want. Each boat trip consists of a two tank dive, all tanks and equipment are your responsibility but can be rented from me and picked up at the boat. For the price breakdown go to www.cndivers.com and select the “SERVICES” link in the left column.

TRIP 3;
We are diving the Epcot DiveQuest on November 26. You will need to be at the guest relations window at 5:45pm in Epcot. You will need to bring your mask, swimming suit, and C-card with you. To join us you must sign up and pay C & N Divers. You can call 352-735-5040 (diveshop). You can also call my Cell at 352-978-8808 at anytime. After the dive is over you will be released into the park to enjoy the fireworks. Cost of this trip is $120 plus tax, you are saving $20 and meeting people you will become friends with for many year to come.

For a complete list of all dive trips we have going can be found at www.cndivers.com and if you have any questions feel free to call me.

Once you start diving with us you will get to know a lot of people and see many of the same faces on the trips.

Thanks for your time and let’s go have some fun.

DIA - Shane

http://www.scubaboard.com/faq.php?faq=tos_items#faq_scubaboard_tos

The relevant part is:
"Commercial advertising is only allowed on a per incidence basis and pop-ups are expressly forbidden. www.Scubaboard.com maintains commercial relationships with numerous companies which are unrelated to the membership of this board. Advertisers are entitled to no extra privileges nor may they break or disobey these rules in any way. Advertising does not imply endorsement of a product, service or user. Please contact the site administrator for further details. While a commercial interest may respond to a request for information, they are expressly forbidden from starting posts about their goods or services. A user may only include their company's URL within their signature line. Signature lines must be limited to FOUR LINES with no images other than board approved smiles. We reserve the right to edit or delete any signature we do not feel is appropriate for our board. "

After talking to Netdoc and Baitedstorm I have decided to post the trips that I run almost every weekend. Some of you know me and have dove with me in the past. If you are sitting there thinking “Who is this?” I had

Gee, Mike.... So what part of his conversation with Netdoc passed you by? :D

Honestly, I have met Shane and although I haven't dove with him (we all got blown out) I believe that he is honestly just trying to provide an opportunity for others. At those prices, Shane isn't making any bux...

Jeff

Sounds like a good time, one of these days I will have to go. after I complete a few more courses, I have been to Blue Grotto, other than being shorted on air for my next day's dives it was a blast.

Hope to one day catch up and dive with your group

sounds like fun Shane, y'all staying the night in Boynton? I wanna come dive with you!!! Way to much fun!

Sounds like you set up some nice organized dives!! It's good to see someone else puttin up their efforts on here. :)

Thanks alot guys for the posts. Mike you will find the boat fees are all about the same up and down the east coast. They range from $45 to $85 depending on location. You will most likely see these prices changing over the next year, I have talked with many operators who are truely looking for ways not to raise the cost to the diver.... ie cutting costs in areas that they can but it is hard to do when you are already at the barebones. Well enough with the poormouthing as my grandmother would say. Let's move onto some diving trips.

I had a meeting the other day with Caradonna Tours and it looks like my Provo trip will come to in September. For those of you that have been to our website, I know it is a bit lean on trips at this time, with these past hurricanes I haven't been able to get in touch with many of the people I need to talk with. All in all what I am saying is just keep an eye on the website.

Baitedstorm, Yes I talked to the hotel two days ago and I have 5 rooms locked down, this is a big deal because they want me to release them so they can get higher prices for them =:p So yep I will be in town on the 12th and 13th.

Again gang thanks for the warm welcome and I really want you all to join me on some diving trips when you get the time!

Shane

signed up for sat dive, looking foward to diving with you again

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom