Weekly Themes - two items:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the weekly theme, it brings a lot of stuff out that otherwise would not get posted and it shows the huge variety of interpretation posible around the one theme. You have probably done some of these before but here are a few suggestions:
Lips
Fins
Diver portraits
Stars
Things you have never identified

Alison

Alison - Thanks for your ideas! I really enjoy the weekly themes, but we aren't getting much response some weeks...hopefully we will get more as we get these great theme ideas!

Keep 'em coming...there's gotta be more ideas and people with things to contribute!

If I ever get my camera back I'll start playing again :D!

I've had a computer malfunction and had to switch computers. I've got all my pics on cd but not as easy as being on hard drive - I have to use the old soft drive on my shoulders to remember pics that may fit the theme. By the time the brain finds the info, the week is over :D.

The good side is that I can take pics of the same things I took before but now I've got some practice under my belt. If I ever get the strobe back in my hands, the pics will have more light too!

All this will push my need to dive to the max - like I need an excuse :laughing:.

1. Hmmmmmmm....thinking........
a. favorite all time shot and why
b. my dive buddy
c. sharks, rays & skates
d. eeelz

2. Yes!

1) diver group shots, funny crustacean (or any other creature) shots, photoshop "enhanced" shots....

2) I like the weekly themes, let continue doing them.

Ericson

alcina:
1) It's time to search our brains and list some more categories for potential weekly themes.

2) Do we want to continue with the Weekly Theme?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom