LBTS dive in the next few days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aabond

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is up for a zero vis dive in the next couple of days. Perhaps go out to the second reef. I don't really care where or when, I've just been out of the water for way tooo long.

Send me a pm or call me.

Andrew

(954) 695-7010

Andrew

I'm watching conditions and might try for a Sunday AM trip.

At the moment you are supposed to stay out of the water till they test it again this PM. From Deerfield to Hallandale. Check broward.org for updates.

Still no power here...

Hey Renee,

Are you still planning on giving lbts a shot on sunday morning? If so, I'll join you.

I would assume meeting by Marvel's place around 8-9am.

I am not - sorry!
Hubby has me on clean up duty all weekend. We had some trees with hanging branches and we've got to get up there and cut them tomorrow. Plus I have a garage full of stuff from my storage unit that collapsed I have to sort through.

Hopefully next weekend.

Hey how about a NIGHT dive next Saturday? (purely for selfish reasons, since we get back to Florida around 4pm on Saturday)

Andrew... I know you've got to be in for that (weather permitting)

Anyone else?

Lol. You're right, I am up for it. I've been dieing to go diving but sea conditions haven't been very conducive for divers. Does Splash down do any night dives?

Not usually, but if we get enough people to go, she would take the boat out. I THINK, I'm not sure it's 6 people that is the magic number for going out.

But we'll definitely be up for a LBTS next saturday night. I don't know if I would be up for driving an hour (to Boynton), after being on a plane for 4 hours... But I could do a beach dive from Marvel's (10 minute drive).

How does around 6:30 meet for a 7PM in the water sound? High Tide is around 5pm... So the tide will be going out. Probably about 1/2 way towards low tide, by the time we get back...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom