Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelBaranows

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am wanting to take some underwater photos but no really professional. I have two digital cameras and was wondering if I might just be able to get housings for one of these cameras.

Canon
Powershot A510

Kodak
EasyShare
CX7300

I have the Cannon Powershot A75 and the housing that fits with it. It can go to 130ft deep and you have acces to EVERY functions of your camera. It does great videos to with the sound of your bubbles. Very satisfied so far. Used it in southern seas as well as under the ice.

see your retailer for your model

MichaelBaranows:
I am wanting to take some underwater photos but no really professional. I have two digital cameras and was wondering if I might just be able to get housings for one of these cameras.

Canon
Powershot A510

I found these on froogle.

I have a cannon camera with cannon uw casing myself and it works great :)

MichaelBaranows:
Kodak
EasyShare
CX7300
for this i couldn't find any rigid housings; you can find bags/soft housings for it, but methinks you can't take those down: the pressure will start pussing the camera buttons :(.

you might find casings for the kodak with ikelite though.

answers to all housing questions.........

www.digideep.com

housing the Canon would be a good choice between the two models listed.........

hth,
b

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom