Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys--
I know we've all been crazy recovering from the hurricane, and I'm neck deep in my prep class (two more classes to go...woo hoo). And I know it's short notice...

Thought I'd see if anyone would like to join Padipro and I at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show, which was rescheduled for this weekend. It looks like weather will be gorgeous, so no melting in the afternoon sun. Would love to catch up with some people and just go ogle the boats I'd like to own someday..... :) (and I just love flirting with the salesmen and seeing how far they'll go to sell me a boat...hehehehe. )

We plan to hit the show after my class tomorrow, @ 1:00 or so. I believe we'll be sticking with the area of small/medium boats and things......mega-yachts aren't ahem, in my price range. :)

The more the merrier, guys; I'm hoping we can have a Conchish get together and maybe plan some future dives!!! Give me a ring on my cell, 561-307-0638. K

If you do go to the boat show... stop in my store at Riverfront... It's called A Shore Thing. I give discounts to SB members... Just ask whoever is working.

We (michelle and I) planned on being down for the boat show on the original schedule, we are now back in Colorado until next Saturday (Nov 12) otherwise we would join you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom