Manatee Dive in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone interested in a trip to Crystal River for the December 17-18 weekend? I'm looking to charter a boat again, like we did last year. I need to see how many people would be interested. I'm thinking of using "Birds Underwater" this year. I'd like to changeup the charter each year so we can get a variety of operators. Last year we used Capt. Suzie Holstead and the trip was awesome! The owner of Birds showed up at the Megadive last weekend by chance. I'd like to to get three different operators for us to choose from. The prices seem to run about mid 20$ per person regardless of operation. As much as everyone likes getting discounts, that's a great price. These people only get business during the winter months, and I love supporting the good operations. If you'd be interested, respond here. I'm thinking of this being a weekend event and taking over a hotel Friday and/or Saturday night. That would also open up the potential for chartering/renting a boat for the day early on Sunday.

Put me on the Interested but Uncomitted List. If I understand correctly, this is a snorkel only trip, or at least SCUBA is totally unneccesary?

I definately want to do a Crystal River snorkel trip with a dive at Kings Cavern this December, but it'd have to be the weekend of the 26th-27th or 3rd and 4th of Jan for it to work out with my schedule. I'd actually be open anytime during the weekdays as well between Christmas and New Years since the company I work for takes a break during this period.

Dunno how solid the dates are at this point.

Just rent your own Pontoon boat and split the cost. $150 for entire day. Works real nice. I have a contact if you need one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom