Inon Strobe Manuels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got a a inon strobe from reef photo before a trip in september and due to weather conditions didnt get a chance to use it. The only problem im having with the strobes is that the manuels are in japanese only and only thing in english was the inon america warrenty card.

so does anyone have a copy of the inon 220S & F models user manuels either a photo copy or a pdf that they could send me ?

Thanks in advance

Tooth

Ryan

you all settled in Florida yet?

Man you are one class act on many levels, and will have a repeat customer for a long time as long as your still in business.

Thanks for the link, i take it that the 220 is the same as the F version just minus the laser assist?

also thanks for all you did when i did my purchase in late september as i know i probably stressed you out by me having that order on such a short deadline but put it off till almost to late. Well in the end we got blown out from diving in NC, so it will have to wait till next year till i can get the rig wet.

also i will be probably doing another order here before the end of the year to get another set of arms(1-5", 1-8" UCLS arms, 3 15deg knuckles, 1- t-ball. 1- 45 deg strobe mount) to compliment the strobe i picked up off ebay recently for the nik V in my case.

Dan White
aka
Scubatooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom