Smoking D Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I think it is my one year aniversery about now... WOW!
Just quit, it feels great to be a Non-smoker.

Congrats guys. Stick with it boogey, it'll be the best choice you've ever made.

Tuesday will be 43 weeks for me after 15+ years of that disgusting habit.

2 years 8 months for me. Remember to be vigilant. It's rare but I still have cravings in certain situations.

boogeywoogey:
Come bed time I am no longer smoking.

If anyone is stopping, has already stopped and wants to join in then can we help each other.

Cutting to the chase, do feel free to write to me at work.

graham.walker@an.fortisbank.com

I have had enough.

boogey

I am quiting tonight as well. I have been smoking for 23 years (thats scary) wish you luck. This will be a good test for my wife and I.

jtu:
I am quiting tonight as well. I have been smoking for 23 years (thats scary) wish you luck. This will be a good test for my wife and I.

i smoked for 25 years and have quit for 3 , good luck on the best decision of your life.
you will feel SO much better. and that flight of stairs wont seem like a mountain anymore.Congrats

I never smoked, but I know it's a battle to keep from lighting up. They say if you do something for 21 days, it becomes a new habit. Just keep counting the day, and good luck!

boogeywoogey:
Come bed time I am no longer smoking.

If anyone is stopping, has already stopped and wants to join in then can we help each other.

Cutting to the chase, do feel free to write to me at work.

graham.walker@an.fortisbank.com

I have had enough.

boogey
Congrats Boogey, I quit Sept 8th, 2005. Funny how you remember the date....guess it is a day to remember.
C-Dawg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom