Turkey Day Invite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am extending an open invitation to everyone to give thanks at Chez Renee on Turkey Day.

My hubby is headed home but I am on call all week so I'm staying behind. Would love to share the day with my fellow Conchers. Let me know if you would like to come over, bring a favorite dish and hang out. Turkey is on me!:turkey:

Post turkey is fine. Leftovers are the best part! And salsa is always welcome!

hmmm I could definetly add that into my plans - I was going to avoid the holiday all together but thoughts of mango and turkey are enticing me.............

Sounds good! Hermit Crab and I will be there!

Where's your roomie???

If I could afford to drive cross state and back again for the Bulla's Annual Fish BBQ At the Beach for Thanksgiving I'd do it! We'll have to settle for a cell phone check in of the two parties and well wishes via radio waves... well, unless yawl want to come over and BBQ some fishes with us. We're thinking Hogfish this year since Grouper is not much of an option.. that or Talapia (we're really diggin that lil fish!).

How about Tilapia stuffed Turkey??? Yummmmm! With cranberry tarter sauce relish.

Oh this just gets better and better!
Renee - I'll need the street address again..............and what do I need to bring?

I'll post an update and address on Monday when I get back from the Keys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom