http://www.diveheart.org/

Support a Dream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Tours N Iraq`

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
ScubaBoard Dudes and Dudettes, one of our own is an awesome guy and he needs our help. Many of us are familiar with his story as he has been featured in Dive News a couple of times. His name is Matt Johnston but we know him on the boards as Matt The Wonder Boy. We now have an opportunity to help this cool dude pave the way for those with muscular dystrophy to experience the underwater world first hand. He is having a fundraiser event in the Mall of America (in Minnesota) on February 18th from 2:00 to 6:00 pm. Here is a link to purchase tickets. Even if you know you can't attend, please buy a ticket anyway. Your ticket will help Matt raise money as well as get you admission to the Mall of America Aquarium. John Chatterton has agreed to be the guest speaker for the fundraiser. The money raised from purchased tickets that go unused will all be donated to Matt (admission fee to the Aquarium will be deducted from the used tickets). They are only $25 and it isn't a lot to donate to make someone's dream come true. You'll be glad you did.

If it helps any...I think Matt is looking at diving next year. His pool sessions are getting better and better.

We have the experience of diving, now lets help Matt with his experience.

Hey Wally, thanks for the good word. I sure appreciate your support. And yes I am hoping to dive next Spring in Florida. After that I plan to dive in Wazee Lake, WI for the DOg rally. Thanks again.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom