NCUPS winners up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#&$&#%#(...i wanted it easy... make me search.... boo! :)

Ok, just checked....
And you are right, definitely some pros in there, i don't think that is right, they should not qualify. However, maybe the rules changed this year? i know i didn't enter because of the no pros two years ago?

One or two of the names are quite recognizable, you would think the judges would have caught that.

Oh well...
Congrats to all

Great, i love it when someone else does the research...thanks Eric

Here is the official rules...
"Any amateur photographer may enter in open. SEA 2005 is open to all amateur photographers and/or videographers. An amateur is one who earns less than 40% of his/her income from photography. Income from photography can include: sales of images, production or publication of images or videos, and teaching photography."

Nuff said

Well, Mike, since I get 0% of my income from photography I did enter but didn't win. Boo Hoo! However, after looking at the images I can see why. The winners are all outstanding! Congratulations to all!

These images are outstanding for all categories - the bar is set extremely high after this contest for sure!

Again, major congratulations to all who placed out of such a tough field.

The images are fantastic :) Great food for thought for the rest of us mere mortals!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom