Question for Scott Zeagle-Ranger Custom Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainNemo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, This will be my third BC purchase, I did all my research and dove the Ranger this past week off Key Largo. It is as advertised. My dive buddy has the Ranger with Neon Yellow on the Bladder Gussets. It appears to be lighter and less durable than the rest of the BC. I am not up on my" Denier ballistic nylon " other than the higher the number the thicker the material? I see that custom colors are in Cordura fabric. The one thing I like about the Ranger is the heavy quality of the black fabric If I choose to customize the colors, could you explain the overall effect of the durability of 1050 denier versus cordura? If this question has been asked before, could you please direct me to the "thread", pardon the pun?

The older Zeagle bladders has packcloth inserts. The new custom color BCs are made of Cordura. The cordura material will stand up better, and last longer, than the packcloth.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom