Lake Pleasant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could, but I'm working right now. No diving for me until the 28th...unless I can find a way to sneak one or two in before then...

A quick reminder to anyone who is interested.

We'll be diving Lake Pleasant the next 3 days - mid morning to sometime in the afternoon. Planning on 2-3 dives each day. If anyone wants to join us, just come out and look for the big silver van. We'll either be at Desert Tortoise or Dirty Shirt most likely. We might head over to Vista Point Wednesday. Post here or PM if you plan on heading out and we can make more definite arrangements.

whats the conditions like never been there and have family in the area thinking about making a trip sometime.

Comparable to CSSP minus the "attractions". Unfortunately, because the lake level varies so much, it's not feasible to sink anything there for diving purposes. Lake Mohave would be a better choice. Check out the website in my signature. Enter the site and click on the Dive Sites link, then scroll down the list to see what diving in AZ is like.

was at pleasant a week and a half ago or so and temp was nice and chilly, around 58 or so at 40 ft. Got pretty dark below there, but we did see a group of fish at 55' which almost made me forget how cold it was. oh, and the vis was maybe 15' depending

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom