Tubbataha 2006 organized for SB members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
we are currently taking a pulse to see how many members of the Board would be interested in joining a Live aboard to Tubbatha Reefs, Philippines this coming 2006.

We do not have the details , cost, when , vessel as yet. as this is like the Dive-O-Rama we have been doing over at Philippine Paradise Divers section of the forums under Regional Travel > Asia > Philippine Paradise Divers

the heading of the post is SB Tubbataha 2006

The trip to Tubbataha would be exclusively for ScubaBoard Members , this is being organized by the guys at Philippine Paradise Divers.

Zeeman:
Depending on when in 2006 - I could be tempted. you may need ot twist my arm a little...

Z...

we need to get the date when most of the guys on SB could make it and that's where we try to schedule the vessel

I'll be coming from Sri Lanka (HMS Hermes Expedition) on April 30 '06:
How about departure to Tubbataha on May 6th or 7th?
That would give me plenty of time to make the point of embarkation for the Liveaboard (Puerto Princesa, correct?). . .

Hello I will coming from Fe9th - March 9th. Any chance getting a good deal on an early trip ?? Kind regards

Hi,

Interesting......give me a itinerary and quotation....hope can join the trip.....:wink:

Cheer
Jason:D
paolov:
we are currently taking a pulse to see how many members of the Board would be interested in joining a Live aboard to Tubbatha Reefs, Philippines this coming 2006.

We do not have the details , cost, when , vessel as yet. as this is like the Dive-O-Rama we have been doing over at Philippine Paradise Divers section of the forums under Regional Travel > Asia > Philippine Paradise Divers

the heading of the post is SB Tubbataha 2006

The trip to Tubbataha would be exclusively for ScubaBoard Members , this is being organized by the guys at Philippine Paradise Divers.

Hmm I will be in Thailand and then I can stop by and see how diving is. Before continuing to Palau.

But I keep hearing from my filipino friends how dangerous it is to go to the Phillipines.

How much? How long and when?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom