Springs this weekend? Nov. 19-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelpout34

Registered
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone was diving Ginnie Springs or any of the other ones near there this weekend? I would prefer Ginnie since I havent dove there yet but will consider all others. So come out and play with the newbie. :D

eelpout34:
Was wondering if anyone was diving Ginnie Springs or any of the other ones near there this weekend? I would prefer Ginnie since I havent dove there yet but will consider all others. So come out and play with the newbie. :D

OK Newbie , what day were you leaning towards...
More Saturday -or- Sunday.
I live about 20 minutes from Ginnie , and it probably wouldn't take much to twist my arm... :D

Jeano Beano
Ft. White

P.S. And your not a newbie...At one time or another , we just lacked experience. And some of us , well , even WITH experience :11:
(oops , I better keep quiet )

eelpout34:

I'm contemplating hitting either DeLeon or Alexander springs this weekend... it depends on which students want to hit the water.. Now, if none of them want to get wet... then... Ginnie on Saturday is a possibility.

Al

Scuba_Dad:
I'm contemplating hitting either DeLeon or Alexander springs this weekend... it depends on which students want to hit the water.. Now, if none of them want to get wet... then... Ginnie on Saturday is a possibility.

Al

Hmmm....Saturday at Ginnie ...
Sounds like something I could have a ball doing :D :D :D
Er , make that Ballroom doing lol

Jean

jeandiver:
Hmmm....Saturday at Ginnie ...
Sounds like something I could have a ball doing :D :D :D
Er , make that Ballroom doing lol

Jean

I haven't heard a peep from any of my students... Hmm... Now if I can get ScubaKat11 back by 7PM.... I might have a kitchen pass in the works???

Might be able to make it...Depends on where my friend's Cavern class goes...
(I am supposed to tag along and watch the fun)

Jeano Beano

P.S. Brian: I left you a post about tomorrow at Ginnie ... (Wed) on the Nookie in the springs thread.

Great! Want to let me know what time works for you? I'm in Gainesville, so I'll probably just meet you at Ginnie.

Speaking of which, I saw that you were recently certified... been to Ginnie yet?

Brian

(Jean - PM'd ya back, looking forward to a little nookie in the springs!)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom