SB-PPD Dive-o-Ramas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If its ok with you guys, i'd recommend for posterity that all SB-PPD DORs be transferred here. I don't know if the Ist and 2nd DORs can be made as sub-directories though. If not, i'll request the MODs to removed this thread.

Pao, can you ask? ikaw malakas dun eh.

pao,

ask na rin for that SB webspace.... sabi ni netdoc meron daw webspace available on SB for club websites... we have a club... we don't have a website...

then we can probably paste locked DOR threads there for archive and posterity... what your think?

Jag

made a request that this thread be made into a sticky and all other Threads with PPD DOR be moved into this one .

But after which those threads really needs to be cleaned upped.

paolov:
made a request that this thread be made into a sticky and all other Threads with PPD DOR be moved into this one .

But after which those threads really needs to be cleaned upped.
after the DOR threads have been transferred here, we need to have it printed and identify the post that should be deleted. Lilinisin talaga.

Why not a thread containing only links to each DOR thread, so dun pa din tayo magre-reply sa original threads? suggestion lang..

I have split the posts from here into a new thread as I have been discussing this topic with Paolov. It helps if we can keep things like this a bit focused.:wink:
The other posts are here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=118841

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom